4.13.2008

Unclear on the concept...

Friday night Joey Sky and I went bowling. When I came home, there was a couple of people on our driveway drinking. Great. I had no idea who either of them were, but let it go for a little while.

Then about 11:30, they were loud enough so I could hear them in my place. So I went upstairs and there was about 10 people standing around drinking. I walked right up to them and said, "There are people that live in this apartment on all floors. You are loud enough I can hear you on the bottom floor. You need to move."

One guy cops an attitude with me and says, "Well I live on the 3rd floor, so we can be here." Nice try. He probabally does live on the 3rd floor with all the other white trash, but I looked at him and said, "Interesting, I'm the building manager and I know everyone who's on the lease in that building and I've never met you before." The guy looks at me and says, "We'll move." Yeah I thought so.

Saturday morning I woke up and went outside for my morning smoke before I had to take Joey Sky to the dentists. When I got outside, it was HOT. Not warm, but down right humid. I loved it!
After the dentists, I went to KMart* to get a trash bin since the people on the 3rd floor have no concept of what trash bin is theirs and which one isn't. So I got a new one that looks NOTHING like the other ones and decided to keep it on my private porch.

I also stopped at Sears and picked up a leaf rake to clean the yard. On the way home, I saw a sign stating that it was 77 degress out. (Minnesota just had a blizzard, man I am so glad I moved!) When we got home, I changed into a tank top and started cleaning the yard.

I raked and cleaned for a good 3-4 hours. Of course there was about 6 beer cans on the lawn and 3 empty packs of smokes from the douche bags on Friday night. I only did the part of the yard closest to the house and didn't get behind the retaining wall... but I don't know if that's techincally our yard or not.

Anyway, my neighbor had a friend over and he decided he'd hang out with me while I cleaned. Fine. It was nice to have company. But no sooner had I finished cleaning than I see a girl about 8-10 bring over an armload of rotten wood, and old bike tires and drop it at the edge of the yard. *Blink blink*

The father comes over and says, "Lets go." I look at him and state, "Hey, I just cleaned the yard!" He says, "I know I watched you, but I told her to put that there..." Uh, no. He then says, "Well, where should she put it?" *Blink blink* How about in YOUR yard? He said no he just cleaned his. Wait. So you think it's fine for your daughter to come over and dump her shit in my lawn because you just cleaned yours? No.

So I tell him that she can take and move it over and dump it over the lawn on THEIR side. So she does.

Seriously... What kind of bullshit is that? I didn't just spend literally HOURS cleaning the yard so have permission to tell your daughter to white trash the place up. I deal with enough of that shit from the 3rd floor. I don't need anymore.

-Metal

*Alright I know that KMart is the Mother Ship of White trash, and I'll admit going into it to buy a cheap garbage bin. But just because I kissed another woman, that doesn't make me a lesbian... Just as going into KMart to get a trash bin doesn't make me white trash... does it?

No comments: