4.08.2008

I'm still warm...

So I went wild at the gym tonight. Did about an hour of cardio, and about 30 of light weight lifting. (Hey I know my limitations and am in no way going to kill myself lifting! Slowly build up!)

Anyway, now that I've got a working iPod to hit the gym with I found that these songs really kick me in the ass and make me punch it hard. I was even running today, something I haven't done (besides from the cops) in about 10 years.

So for those of you interested, my top work out songs:

Elvenking- The Divided Heart
After Forever- Energize Me
Communic- My Bleeding Victim
Dark Tranquillity- Focus Shift
Finntroll- Korpen Saga
Dimmu Borgir- Sorgens Kammer Del Il
Deathstars- Blitzkrieg
Children of Bodom- Every Time I Die
Gojira- Global Warming
Lamb of God- Again We Rise
Mercenary- Firesoul
And
Cradle of Filth - Temptation

I just find that when those songs are playing I push it harder and up my intensity and find that I really get lost in those songs. So yeah, even though I own an iPod, buying an addional one, the shuffle for the gym only was the BEST decision I have ever made.

Any other suggestions for work out music?

-Metal

No comments: