4.21.2008

Keep your fingers crossed.

I applied for my DREAM position earlier last week. A music related job at ESPN!:

Thank you for your interest in our Company and for taking the time to apply for Audio/Music Positions.

We are reviewing the background and experience of those who have applied for this position and may contact those individuals whose experience aligns with the qualifications of this position.

Again, we thank you for your time and interest in our Company!
The Walt Disney Company and affiliated companies

Position Applied For: Audio/Music Positions
ESPN CREATIVE SERVICESAudio/Music positions at ESPN -- there are three different jobs described below (Music Assistant, Audio Design Editor, and Music Director/Administration). Please indicate in your resume or cover letter what job title you're applying for at ESPN. Thank you.

Title: Music AssistantScope of ResponsibilityMaintains, records, and supplies the flow of music from the in–house music archive to the producers for on-air usage, is involved in the input of music cue reporting and coordination of cue sheet tracking, and helps coordinate music shipments in and out of the Bristol Campus
.

I've already submitted a resume, but it was focused more on insurance. In my cover letter I stated something along the lines of letting them know that I have a decent amount of experience in the music industry and planned ..ting a different resume with those qualifications, but wanted to make sure they knew that I was interested in the position.


So I'm working on a music related resume currently and will hopefully resubmit to the job this week!

Wish me luck all!

-Metal

No comments: