5.01.2008

Round 2?

I slept all day yesterday. Literally. I was only up for a while to get Joey Sky, but after that I was back in bed. I think my body finally quit on me, at least for a while.

I tried going into work this morning, and made it, but was still shaky. I ended up only working half a day. I couldn't focus and wasn't good to anyone with my short fuse.

When I got home, I decided to clean the outside of my windows. Since the officer refused to take prints because he said they weren't good enough, I wanted to have a chance to grab fresh prints if the chance came up.

While walking around my house, I noticed the cellar doors were moved. The entire frame was away from the stairs into the walk way. Then I noticed some of the screws on my porch door screen were loose.

I didn't notice those the first time I was around my house, but then again I didn't really look. Could whom ever tried to get in be back? Not sure.

I hemmed and hawed about going to the gym tonight. I don't want to start missing days, but then again, I didn't really have the energy. I talked with the 2nd floor neighbor and she talked me into going. And I kind of wanted to get back to normalicy.

And it felt great. I told myself I wasn't going to worry about killing myself doing it, but at least to go. Tonight, I worked myself the hardest I ever have. I guess I had to get rid of the rest of that adrenaline and perhaps tomorrow I'll feel better and not as shaky.

With that, I'm off for the night. I'm still tired and just need sleep.

And thank you to everyone who's called, texted, emailed, messaged me or some how reached out to send warm thoughts. It's helping and I love you all for it.

-MetalRose

No comments: