5.06.2008

It's been a while...

Perhaps it was the weather that was getting me down.

Perhaps it was my job, or the unnecessary drama with the fires, the break in, and my neighbors.

Perhaps is was the end of a great relationship that kept me down.

It could be one, or all or a combination...

Today on the drive home, traffic wasn't bad, but I did take a minute to notice that all the leaves are now on the trees and the weather is warmer. I'm starting to feel more like myself.

Although things are still tight financially, professionally and socially things are starting to look up again and I feel like I'm able to breathe.

I guess sometimes I don't realize that I'm "down" until I start getting back up again.

With that, I'm off to the gym to get some cardio in.

-Metal

1 comment:

David said...

I gotta say... I don't know you, I just read your blog, but I admire the hell outta you. Doing what you do, taking care of your son, dealing with the BS of apparently living in less than ideal surroundings, and still managing to put it in perspective a couple times a week on here (and articulately, at that)... I'm impressed. In the immortal words of Bon Scott... "It's a long way to the top if ya wanna rock 'n roll"