12.28.2007

Tron


A couple of days ago here at work, my coworker and I were talking about movies. I mentioned I haven't seen Lord Of the Rings, and a guy from another department chimed in, "You're missing out!" So the 3 of us talked about movies for a little bit and I brought up the classic movie, TRON. The guy in the other department said that he kind of remembered it. I was appalled! How could anyone not know the classic movie Tron? He then said he was probably just a few years old when it came out.

So today, I was looking up when Tron was released- 1982. I then went to the guy in the other department and asked when he was born. He was born the year after Tron was released. It really freaked me out. Granted I was only 4 when Tron was released, but I've decided that no matter what, I can never date anyone who was born after Tron.

Thankfully, I'm seeing someone right now (D) who was born Pre-Tron. Yes, I'm a total geek and I know it and admit it and love it.

-MetalRose

No comments: