12.24.2007

Busy Weekend

Friday night I got home, ran to the grocery store, then came home and painted. Saturday, I lounged around in the am, and went up to paint at about 4 pm. By Midnight, I was so tired of painting, but was so close to being done... and I know the maintence guy wanted to have the floors done, so I kept going. I finished painting at 5 am. I was exhausted and crashed hard.

Sunday, I said I was going to go back up there and clean, but never really made it. I had to get my place back in order. Finally it's nice again. Did some rearranging and got summer stuff put up (lawn chairs and what not) and found a place for the Christmas stuff to be stored.

Tonight, we had dinner at my aunts house. The whole extended family was there, save for one cousin and her husband. The Christmas tree was stocked and looked like Santa had been there already, but it didn't take long for everything to disappear.

My aunts got me a linen table cloth, linen napkins and a candle holder. It cracked me up. When I had D over I had to call two of my aunts to see if they had any linen napkins or candle holders.

With that.. I just got a call from D and got totally side tracked from where I wanted my blog to go.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.

-Metal

No comments: