7.06.2008

Tom Cruise and Lawnmowers

Monday my brother came in from LA. He took Joey Sky to a Yankees game on Tuesday and got back Wednesday, then on Thursday they went to Boston. I laughed that my child has been in 3 states in 3 days. Little traveller there!

Friday, I had a big family get together at my place. I had about 20 people here. It was really nice to finally have everyone over here! I had planned a party last year, but only had 3 people showed up. And my neighbor set off fireworks, which he bought legally, but not with in the borders of this state. *wink*

I've been saying for quite a while, that my neighborhood isn't the greatest. Well I learned at the party, just how true that was. On Wednesday a man was arrested, he had been featured on America's Most Wanted the prior Saturday. The house he was staying at was about 7 houses away, give or take. I drive by his house every single morning and every single night on my way to and from work.

He was wanted for: charges of threatening, kidnapping, attempted murder, false imprisonment, criminal conspiracy and theft by extortion, in connection with the kidnapping, shooting and torture of a bar owner.

Lovely, he fled from Maryland to here in order to stay with his girlfriend. When the SWAT team found him and took him into custody, he pissed himself. I laughed when I read that. What a bad ass...

With that, I'm off to clean the house yet again. With all the company coming in and going out, it seems like it's never ending. This time it won't be so bad, it's just a matter of doing dishes, vaccuuming and putting the garbage out... Oh, and I have to do laundry. Shit, I guess it's a bigger task than I thought, but it was well worth it. I loved having the family over here.

-Metal

1 comment:

Brand said...

Hey there,

thanks for sending the site to me. I am so happy I can have my metal fix again. I love reading about your life. I love the way you write. I imagine you cleaning in the nude. DO you? Seriously, glad the party was better than last year. did any of the PP gang come this year?