6.04.2008

What do I know, I only work here.

Aside from the passing of my friend Earl, I have gotten a few text messages as well as a few other emails in regards to others passing. I do want to take a moment to send my love to all those who have lost over the last two weeks.

With that, on to the news.

I started my new job on Monday. I'm still not really clear on what I'm doing aside from taking calls about Business Loans for farmers, although it's more trouble shooting questions as far as I've seen. (I'm still scratching my head on that one. A city-rock-and-roll-to-the-core gal working for farmers? Yeah, no idea how that worked.)

The new job is really laid back, I can wear jeans and sneakers when ever I want. So perhaps tomorrow I'll wear a pair of jeans... or maybe not. We get donuts on Tuesdays and popcorn every day at 3 pm. I'm out of work and home by about 4:15-30ish. Which is super cool.

Anyway, not much to say other than I'm heading to bed. Getting up at the time I'm used to falling asleep is going to KILL me. Ick.

-Metal

1 comment:

Brand said...

Can i call you earlier now or is later still best?