4.03.2009

Reappear and speak your final peace

So now you speak to me in perfect silence
With your divided tongue all tangled up
You try to explain to me
The answers that you hide
I scream to come back to you
Touch my face and set me free
Is it really you?
I want you to be near
I'm all alone here
So now I crawl to you
With my divided soul distorted
Stretching I cannot see you clearly
Am I losing you?
Feeling Fragile and confused
Your absense will make me choose
And you wanted to play the game
Of my bittersweet feelings
I raise my hand and try to
Speak but I
Feel so numb
Holding onto shades of something
Bleeding on the road I walked before
Embrace what's left behind
If you could see me now
As I really am
Would you believe somehow?
It's never good enough to be real
And don't you dare to pretend to care
About my new-found meaning
Forgive my sense of lost reality
And, I will set you free
So hear me now
This weakened voicing
Listen one last time
Don't you rescue me
I found my real salvation
Losing all you have in life
Will teach you nothing
My friend it's ending now
There's nothing left to say

*Note: Sometimes when you can't find the words to say what you are feeling, you search for someone to help you. These words were borrowed from many different songs of the Danish Metal Band Mercenary. I only re-arranged them to say what I don't have the words for.

No comments: