4.09.2009

Nightwish Volbeat Party at Metal's place.

So I know this was talked about before, but for those of you coming up to Hartford to see Nightwish/Volbeat on 5-1-09 - worry about hotel's any more!

I'll be having a BBQ/ get together either RIGHT before the show or after the show. Those wanting to hang out for the night or drink to much are more than welcome to crash at my place.

There'll be Beer and BBQ (both meat and meatless options available). I do have 2 air mattress and a futon avail at my place, but if you plan on staying bringing your own sleeping bag/pillow/air mattress is greatly appreciated.

Saturday is open for options, but I am only about 25-35 minutes away from 6 Flags New England and about 5 minutes from go cart racing and mini golf. Anyone coming up is welcome! PM me for directions/ phone number, etc.

With stories of my car rolling backwards, roaming abandoned warehouses, etc... how can you go wrong hanging out at my place for the night?

-Metal

No comments: